According to Realtor.com, the San Diego market and Carlsbad in particular was ranked 8 out of the top 20 housing markets in the U.S. for July. The results were based on the number of views per listing with home searches on the Realtor.com site, as well as the median age of inventory in each market. This information mirrors reports that existing home sales are up – slightly over 3% month over month.
Data confirms what those of us who live and work in Carlsbad have known for a long time – it is a wonderful place to live. Lets look at some of the reasons to love Carlsbad:
– One of the best climates year round, with an average temperature between 68-72Â°.
– Some of the cleanest, nicest beaches in San Diego county, including amazing surf spots
– 3 lagoons, which include trail systems and even one that includes water sports
– Miles of trails throughout the city
– Carlsbad Village
– Many beautiful parks, including Alga Norte Park with public olympic swimming facility, skate and dog parks
– Great shopping – Carlsbad Premium Outlets, the Forum Shops and great boutique shopping in Carlsbad Village
– Numerous dining choices, from casual eateries to micro-breweries, fine dining and many ocean view spots
– Home to top resorts like La Costa Resort & Spa, Aviara’s Park Hyatt and Hilton’s Oceanfront Resort & Spa
– Several top golf courses, including La Costa Resort, The Crossings, and Aviara Golf Club
There is so much more to do and see in Carlsbad…there is no better place to be!