Posts Tagged ‘home for sale’
Saturday, June 10th, 2017
Upgraded and bright Santa Fe Ridge home located in South Carlsbad with award-winning Encinitas schools. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1953 square feet.
Features include private landscaped courtyard entry, upgraded kitchen and bathrooms, recessed lighting and vaulted ceilings, custom paint throughout, ceiling fans, dual pane windows and sliders, plantation shutters, tile flooring downstairs, new carpet upstairs.
Beautifully landscaped and well maintained spacious, private backyard with inviting patio and grass areas. Furnace and AC installed in 2015, new hot water heater. Located close to everything – shopping, dining, entertainment, schools and highways…and of course, the beach!
For more information and to view more photos please click here.
Open Sunday 6/11 from 1-4 PM.
Call Nicole to schedule a showing at 760-580-7992
Wednesday, August 31st, 2016
Welcome to 1138 Little Gopher Canyon Road, Vista
Offered at $875,000
Perched atop a high hill with panoramic mountain and country views, this one-of-a-kind quality, custom built Bonsall community view home provides privacy and is designed for entertaining, relaxing and welcomes equestrian and animal lovers. Situated on 4.5 beautifully landscaped acres in the Bonsall School District, with stunning mountain views, this property has its own high production private WELL for irrigation, which saves lots of money and makes maintenance of the beautiful grounds a breeze. The home offers many upgraded features, including equestrian and small animal facilities, as well as recreation areas.
* Grand living/family room with cherry wood paneling and custom cherry fireplace
* Formal raised platform dining area
* Breakfast nook with view to outside waterfall
* Billiard area
* Work-out room
* Custom wood cabinetry in kitchen with built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator, KitchenAid double oven and appliances, granite countertops, center island, reverse osmosis drinking water unit, breakfast bar and large custom kitchen window
* Giant master suite with stone fireplace, master bath and dual walk-in closets. French doors with private patio and work-out room conveniently located off bedroom.
* 2nd bedroom with custom woodwork and new cherry cabinetry in the full bathroom
* 3rd bedroom includes custom oak ceiling with walk-in closet and private bath. Sliding door to large wood patio and spa located off bedroom.
* Whole-house high-end stereo system with outdoor patio speakers
* Security system
* Exterior of home just repainted
* Bonsall School District
Surrounding Outside of Home:
* Canvas covered large tiled patio off living/dining area with windows to regulate air flow with fountain, lighting and outdoor stereo for entertaining
* Large rear wooden deck with built-in spa
* Fabulous custom waterfall fountain that can be viewed from living areas and 2nd bedroom
* Master bedroom private patio
* Square raised gardens with roses and home-grown vegetables and herbs
* 4th Upper fenced corral
* Beautiful mature trees including lemon and mulberry
Lower Area of Property:
* Cement stairway from top to bottom of property
* Huge wooden deck
* LED lighted sports court
* Restroom with storage for tack and supplies
* Professional style putting green
* 3 shaded 24×12′ horse corrals and large fenced turn-out area
* Custom large barbecue
* Separate animal enclosure pen for smaller animals with shade shed
* Retaining walls and curbs throughout with walkways and stairs
* Storage shed for hay
For more information and photos, please click here. Please contact broker Rachel LaMar with questions or to schedule a private showing at 760-310-9466. Lists on MLS and showings to begin Friday 9/2.
Thursday, June 9th, 2016
Welcome to 1628 New Crest Court in Carlsbad, Offered at $1,479,000.
Pure luxury abounds in this exquisite new construction Carlsbad home, situated on the end of a cul de sac with gorgeous easterly sunrise, canyon and mountain views, and only minutes to the beach. This stunning home has it all, with impeccable attention to detail – hardwood flooring, plantation shutters, stainless top of the line appliances, silk granite and quartz counters, French doors, complete landscaping, and much more, on an 8800+ square foot view lot that is adjacent to open space.
– 5 Bedrooms (one downstairs), 4.5 baths, 4234 square feet
– 8816 square foot private lot
– End of cul-de-sac view lot – canyon and mountain easterly views
– Open floorplan with 9-10 foot high ceilings throughout
– Hardwood flooring downstairs and designer carpeting upstairs
– Enormous kitchen with oversized satin finished granite island
– Quartz kitchen counters and custom full-height tiled backsplash
– Satin white cabinetry with soft close in kitchen
– Stainless Dacor (Bosch-quality) appliances, including 3 ovens and 6-burner stove
– Butler pantry, large walk-in storage pantry and breakfast nook
– Spacious family room with fireplace and folding doors to bring the outdoors inside
– Master & powder bath Marble countertops with tile and wood floors
– Cultured marble and tile backsplash in laundry room, and all other baths
– Outdoor covered loggia
– Upgraded fixtures and lighting
– Downstairs bedroom and bathroom with French doors
– Recessed lighting in all rooms
– Instant water heating in Kitchen and Master bathroom
– Rannai tankless water heaters
– Plantation shutters and vertical blinds
– Heat & Glo Fireplace
– Goodman A/C
– Lift master garage door openers
– Rainbird sprinkler system with auto humidity control
– Master bedroom balcony and Juliet balcony in front
– Mission Drywall Texture
– Front courtyard
– Fully landscaped and hardscaped
– Carlsbad Unified School District
– Close to shopping, dining, parks, beaches and highways
For more information and photos please click here. Or call agent Rachel LaMar for a private showing at 760-310-9466.
Friday, June 3rd, 2016
Welcome to 1734 Cereus Court in Carlsbad! Offered at $889,000, this gorgeous 1869 square foot, 4 bedroom, 3 bath home sits on an almost 9000 square foot lot adjacent to the Batiquitos Lagoon.
Upgraded and TURN-KEY and located in the coveted Seaport neighborhood of South Carlsbad, this home is the epitome of the Carlsbad lifestyle. Remodeled throughout with custom cabinetry, granite counters, stainless appliances, double oven, large kitchen island, hardwood flooring, custom paint, new windows and doors throughout, Plantation shutters. Single story living plus large loft and master suite upstairs. Spacious, private backyard with built-in kitchen and huge seating counter, hot tub and lovely garden, and much more!
• Upgraded kitchen with granite counters, custom fixtures, large island and skylight
• Top of the line stainless appliances including large refrigerator and double oven
• Hardwood flooring and custom tile
• Newer doors and windows throughout, including French doors
• Stunning travertine tile bathrooms
• Venetian plaster walls
• Custom paint throughout
• Plantation shutters
• Large yard with built-in BBQ and seating area, hot tub, garden
• Gated front courtyard with fountain
• Enormous upstairs loft and second master suite addition
• Reverse osmosis system
• Downstairs master converted to granny flat with bath, kitchenette (easy to convert to interior bedroom)
• RV parking
• Carlsbad School District
• Close to shopping, dining, movies, post office, schools, parks, resorts, beaches
• No HOAs or mello roos!
For more information please click here. To schedule a showing please contact broker Rachel LaMar at 760-310-9466. CA BRE Lic # 01399682
Thursday, October 22nd, 2015
Please join us this Sunday, 10/25 in the gated hilltop neighborhood of Mar Brisa in South Carlsbad, where you can tour 7 open homes. You will view a variety of floorplans and lots, all waiting for new owners! Mar Brisa is a wonderful neighborhood with lots of amenities, including a resort-like pool area, 2 spas, parks, play areas, an RV lot…beach close with low HOA fees, NO mello roos, and located within the award-winning Carlsbad School District! Open Sunday 10/25 1-4 PM
1409 Turquoise Drive – listed by Rachel LaMar, LaMar Real Estate (760)310-9466 $755,000 (BRE Lic #01399682)
1605 Turquoise Drive – listed by Jennifer Graber, Coldwell Banker (760)533-8717 $769,000 (BRE Lic # 01509374)
1604 Sapphire Drive – listed by Dennis DeSouza, RE/Max Associates (858)455-7653 $779,000 (BRE Lic# 01220680)
1585 Turquoise Drive – listed by Larry Baker, Coldwell Banker (760)635-4273 $789,000 (BRE Lic# 898774)
1415 Coral Way – listed by Rachel LaMar, LaMar Real Estate (760)310-9466 $789,000 (BRE Lic# 01399682)
1514 Turquoise Drive – listed by Tracy Sharrar, Windermere Homes and Estates (760)274-5228 $809,900 (BRE Lic# 01335495)
1505 Turquoise Drive – listed by Tiffany Weis, Humphreys Homes and Estates (760)505-1389 $859,000 (BRE Lic# 01471832)
Friday, October 9th, 2015
Enjoy spectacular panoramic ocean views and sunsets from this beautiful, bright Cape Cod style home in Carlsbad’s desirable Sea Cliff community. Stunning remodeled and expanded chef’s kitchen with tons of cabinets and large center island, spacious ocean view patio, new paint inside and out, newer doors and windows, clean and move-in ready! Enjoy resort living in this serene gated community with pools, spas, ponds, tennis courts, clubhouse and walking paths, and only 1 mile from the beach.
• 1876 square feet – largest home in the neighborhood
• 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
•Ocean/sunset views from kitchen, living room and master suite
• Large outdoor patio with ocean views and raised planter beds
• Enormous remodeled kitchen with lots of cabinetry, center island, and views
• Huge living room with fireplace
• Built-in entertainment system in family room
• New paint inside and out
• 2 car garage with built-in storage and new garage door
• Solatubes upstairs and in garage
• Upgraded custom tile in entryway and kitchen
• New doors and windows throughout
• Plantation shutters in master and third bedroom
• New bath/shower in master bathroom
For more information or to schedule a showing, please contact broker Rachel LaMar at 760-310-9466. Click here to view property website. MLS # 150054904. CA BRE lic #01399682
Thursday, October 1st, 2015
Have you ever thought about your experience buying clothing, and compared shopping at say Nordstrom, to shopping at a discount clothing store? Did you notice the service difference – sure, the Nordstrom employee works on commission, but that is actually a benefit to you if you need help finding the right outfits. He or she will go out on a limb to pick the perfect shirt, slacks, tie or accessories to make you look your best.
Selling a home is the same. I always tell potential sellers when I meet them to discuss listing their homes that ANYONE can list a home – it is not rocket science. The part time mom/real estate agent who only works weekends, the new “green” 18 year old agent with his first client, or the experienced agent – they all can do it. But you have to make sure to ask the right questions and get the right information to assure that you truly get the best representation.
You may have noticed agents in your area who might boast that they will list your home for less than the competition – some for say a 1% fee, and others for flat fees. While this may sound great to you as a seller, make sure you interview a seasoned listing agent and compare what you will get from each – you may be surprised.
Here are the things you need to ascertain as a potential seller to make sure that your home will be marketed properly and survive the escrow process in order to close:
1. Responsiveness – Many discount brokers will take your fee and put your home on the MLS, but that is where the buck stops. If you have questions or concerns you may find it hard to ever reach them, let alone have issues responded to. Even “big” agents who list many properties have this issue – there are several of them in my area and I have helped clients sell homes who had worked with them before and were unsatisfied with their lack of responsiveness. This is important to you as a seller, because you need an agent who is your partner and can communicate both effectively and continuously throughout the entire process from listing to closing.
2. Marketing – Does the agent’s marketing budget mirror the commission you are paying? In other words, if the agent is taking a lower fee, is this going to cause your marketing to be less than superb? I can tell you that I get a LOT of real estate information in my mailbox, and about 90% of it is junk – poor quality, bad images/non-professional photography, grammatically incorrect/spelling errors. The way your home looks to potential buyers is what will drive them to want to see it – it is a feeling and a lifestyle that you are selling, not just a house with walls.
3. Communication with other agents and parties: Your listing agent needs to be able to effectively communicate with other agents, loan officers, lenders, escrow and title representatives throughout the sales and escrow process. This includes following up with showings and alerting agents of potential buyers of any changes or new developments with the property. Problems always come up that need to be addressed in order to stick to the time frames identified in the contract – make sure your agent knows how to do so and is willing to stay in touch on a daily basis.
4. Negotiations – This is a big one. Your agent must be a strong negotiator. Unfortunately many real estate agents are not strong in this regard, and many contracts do not come to terms or fall apart after agreement. Negotiation skills are needed not just at the start when a contract is received, but throughout the entire escrow period. Getting an offer is just one part – keeping those buyers excited about their new home until closing is another issue.
5. Paperwork – if you work with a discount agent/brokerage, make sure that your agent explains how the paperwork will be handled. Real estate transactions contain a LOT of paperwork, and they are all LEGAL documents! There are many consequences to filling out paperwork incorrectly, including law suits years after your home sells. You need to make sure your agent knows how to properly handle the paperwork and how to coach you in filling it out correctly so as to avoid legal ramifications.
The bottom line is that you usually get what you pay for – like comparing Nordstrom quality and service vs. Walmart quality and lack of service. Unlike buying a shirt however, selling a home comes with many legalities. Make sure you are protected and find an agent that will work hard for you to keep you informed, compliant and safe.
Thursday, September 24th, 2015
Welcome to 1409 Turquoise Drive in Carlsbad! This home is offered for sale for $755,000.
This desirable floorplan in the gated hilltop community of Mar Brisa is filled with natural light and offers a spacious kitchen, 3 bedrooms plus an additional den/office/playroom, formal dining room and 3 car garage. Large master suite (with ocean peek a boo views), nicely sized private yard, and located close to community pool/spa. Bring your updating ideas – great lot!
- 3 bedrooms plus den/office, 2.5 baths, 2275 square feet
- Large kitchen with center island and lots of cabinet space
- Well appointed master bedroom with ocean peeks
- Breakfast nook and formal dining room
- Nice size rectangular yard with mature landscaping and large patio
- 3 car garage
- Close to community pool/spa/park area
- Gated community
- Low HOA fees, no mello roos
- Carlsbad Unified School District
For more information and photos click here. To schedule a showing contact Broker Rachel LaMar at 760-310-9466. CA BRE license # 01399682.
Friday, July 17th, 2015
Charming and quiet end/corner lot twinhome with garage and extra parking via large, private side driveway (can accommodate an RV).
Features include: Wood and tile flooring, 5 burner gas chef range with convection oven, microwave, dishwasher, Reverse osmosis system for bottled quality drinking water, Fresh paint throughout with smooth white ceilings, Lighting fixtures with ceiling fans in every main room, Window coverings, Yard, washer and dryer, central A/C, low maintenance/water usage yard,
Wood fenced private terraced back yard with irrigation…perfect for gardening, Large covered and uncovered patio, Garage with workbench and extra storage, Sunroom, Kitchen dining area, Kitchen garden window, Ample cabinets and storage throughout home, Nice investment income potential.
Great first home or income property. Please call Rachel LaMar, Broker, for more information or to schedule a showing at 760-310-9466. BRE # 01399682. MLS #150039255
Friday, July 10th, 2015
Are you looking for a move-in ready home that feels brand new? Look no further! Welcome to 2775 Vista del Oro in Carlsbad.
Offered at $579,000
This impressive, turn-key detached home was just upgraded to the hilt and looks and feels brand new! Bamboo wood flooring throughout, granite in kitchen and baths, marble tile backsplashes, stainless appliances, glass hood, ceramic tile flooring in bathrooms, new paint inside and out, new hardware, fixtures and lighting, 2 fireplaces, and the list goes on!
Enormous master suite with ocean and sunset view deck and walk in closet, one bedroom and full bath downstairs. Over 2,000 square feet with a two car garage and a great outdoor view patio.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2073 square feet
- Beautiful full modern remodel just completed
- Custom granite counters throughout
- Marble tile backsplash in kitchen
- Bamboo wood flooring throughout
- New stainless appliances, glass and stainless hood
- New hardware, fixtures and lighting throughout
- Downstairs bedroom with full bath
- All bathrooms have been redone with high quality materials
- Oversized master suite with private ocean peek and sunset view deck
- Walk in closet in master
- Large master bath with ceramic tiles, glass backsplash, & glass shower doors
- Plantation shutters
- New paint inside and out
- 2 marble tile fireplaces, in living room and master suite
- 2 car garage
- Private patio with great sunset views and ocean peeks
- Quiet community with pool
- Low HOAs
- Conveniently located close to shopping, dining, highways and the beach
For more information on this beautiful property please click here or call Broker Rachel LaMar at 760-310-9466. BRE lic #01399682.