Posts Tagged ‘for sale Carlsbad’
Saturday, June 10th, 2017
Upgraded and bright Santa Fe Ridge home located in South Carlsbad with award-winning Encinitas schools. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1953 square feet.
Features include private landscaped courtyard entry, upgraded kitchen and bathrooms, recessed lighting and vaulted ceilings, custom paint throughout, ceiling fans, dual pane windows and sliders, plantation shutters, tile flooring downstairs, new carpet upstairs.
Beautifully landscaped and well maintained spacious, private backyard with inviting patio and grass areas. Furnace and AC installed in 2015, new hot water heater. Located close to everything – shopping, dining, entertainment, schools and highways…and of course, the beach!
For more information and to view more photos please click here.
Open Sunday 6/11 from 1-4 PM.
Call Nicole to schedule a showing at 760-580-7992
Tuesday, April 18th, 2017
Sellers get ready! Not only are we about to embark on the busy Spring/Summer selling season in real estate – which actually seems to be well under way – but according to Zillow we are entering the best 2 weeks out of the entire year to sell a home.
Zillow reports that the period between May 1-15 is the BEST time of the year in which to sell a home. The study found that homes which sell during this time sell on average 18.5 days faster and for more money (1% more than the average listing).
It is important to note that some areas may have different results, so I suggest contacting an experienced agent in your neighborhood/surrounding areas to find out when the best time to list your home may be, and how the market is doing.
In Carlsbad CA for example, the market is currently very hot. Many homes are getting multiple offers and inventory is historically low, so desirable homes are selling quickly. Buyers are waiting for homes to pop up in certain neighborhoods; I get many phone calls from agents asking if I know of any upcoming sales in a neighborhood in which I have sold many houses.
The bottom line is that if you are considering selling your home, now is one of the best times to do so. There is a healthy buyer pool out there so contact an experienced agent and find out what you need to do to be sale-ready.
Friday, October 21st, 2016
This wonderfully upgraded Sea Cliff home is located on a cul de sac with views of the lake and pool area. 2 Master suites plus an optional third bedroom downstairs provide ample living space, and the private backyard patio offers fruit trees and tranquil views. Upgrades include granite counters, stainless appliances, travertine flooring, designer carpeting upstairs, new fixtures, remodeled fireplace and bathrooms, new water heater, epoxy flooring in garage, air conditioning, custom paint throughout, and more.
- 1681 SF, 2 bedrooms + optional bedroom, 3 bathrooms
- Patio views to lake and pool/spa
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Upgraded kitchen with granite counters
- Stainless appliances (refrigerator included with sale)
- Travertine flooring downstairs
- Designer carpeting on stairs and second floor
- Dual master suites and a third optional bedroom downstairs
- New lighting and fixtures throughout
- Remodeled bathrooms
- Custom paint throughout, wide baseboards
- 2 car garage with epoxy flooring and built-in storage
- New water heater
- New washer and dryer (included)
- Air conditioning
- High ceilings
- Gated community
- Community pools and spas, tennis courts, clubhouse, lakes, walking paths
- Less than a mile to the beach
- Stroll to shopping, dining at Poinsettia Village Center
- Carlsbad School District
- Low HOAs, no mello roos
Sea Cliff is one of Carlsbad’s secret havens: a gated community with tree-lined walking paths, lakes and ponds, tennis courts, pools and hot tubs, gazebos, places to sit and enjoy nature, plus a fully equipped clubhouse where there is always something going on. Located only 1 mile from the beach, and moments to shopping, dining and entertainment in sunny Carlsbad, North San Diego.
For more photos, information or to schedule a showing, click here or contact agent Rachel LaMar at 760-310-9466. LaMar Real Estate. BRE# 01993682
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016
Welcome to 7205 Mimosa Drive in Carlsbad, offered at $839,000.
If you never thought you could fall in love with a home, wait until you see this one. This spectacularly upgraded home is where memories will be made, friends and families will gather, and long lazy days will be spent in the impeccably landscaped pool-sized backyard with ocean breezes and peek views of the stunning Batiquitos Lagoon. Lovingly updated with top of the line materials, gorgeous kitchen and fabulous loft with view balcony.
Enjoy distressed wood plank flooring, custom paint, new windows and doors, incredible chef kitchen with granite counters, custom cabinetry and stainless appliances. Updated bathrooms with extended Italian porcelain shower in the master bath, upgraded fixtures throughout, crown molding in bedrooms, cedar plank master closet, enormous rectangular yard with room for large pool, raised patio, putting green, vegetable garden and lagoon views from deck. RV parking, storage shed and large patio off the kitchen for entertaining. Huge bright and open loft upstairs with ocean and lagoon peek from electronic Sunsetter covered balcony, room off of loft – playroom, office, den, or add closet for another bedroom. Newer roof, garage storage and workbench, ceiling fans, and whole house wiring. Adjacent to Batiquitos Lagoon trails, and short stroll to shopping, dining, grocery store, library, movies and more. Carlsbad schools – blocks to Aviara Oaks Elementary and Aviara Middle School. Great neighborhood with NO HOAs or mello roos. Moment to beaches…come live the Carlsbad lifestyle.
– 3 bedrooms plus 1 optional, 2 baths, 1653 square feet
– Distressed wide plank wood flooring
– New windows and doors throughout
– Gorgeous kitchen with granite, stainless appliances, custom cabinetry, raised ceiling,
movable island counter, added window and updated fixtures
– Crown molding in bedrooms, plantation shutters
– Lovely master suite with French doors to the yard, cedar plank built-in closet
– Italian porcelain extended shower in master bathroom
– Upgraded fixtures and custom paint throughout
– Pool-sized yard: raised deck with lagoon views, putting green, vegetable garden,
storage shed and large patio off kitchen
– RV parking
– Big, bright, open loft upstairs with ocean peek view balcony, Sunsetter electronic shade
and recently redone deck
– Room off loft – office, playroom, den, or add closet for another bedroom
– Newer roof (8 years old)
– Garage laundry area, storage and workbench
– No HOA or mello roos
– Adjacent to Batiquitos Lagoon and trails
– Carlsbad schools – Aviara Oaks Elementary and Middle Schools are blocks away
– Stroll to shopping, dining, movies, coffee, grocery store, library and more
– Moments to beaches, transportation and everything Carlsbad has to offer
For more information and photos click here. Call Broker Rachel LaMar with questions or to schedule a showing at 760-310-9466. MLS# 160042727. OPEN SUNDAY, 8/7 1-4:00 PM
Thursday, April 21st, 2016
Welcome to 4102 Karst Road!
Offered at $495,000
Absolutely immaculate tri-level Carlsbad townhome in Mystic Point – shows like a model with soaring ceilings and natural light everywhere. Granite kitchen with stainless appliances, crown molding, custom paint, beautiful tile and upgraded carpeting in bedrooms. Separate office/den/playroom with balcony. Attached 2 car epoxy garage, community pool/spa and tot lot, and steps to Calavera Hills nature preserve and trails.
- 2 bedrooms plus office, 1341 square feet
- Gorgeous white cabinet kitchen with dark brown/black granite counters
- Stainless appliances
- Custom paint throughout
- Crown molding
- Cathedral ceilings
- Large tile flooring and upgraded carpeting
- Extra sink adjoins bathroom in downstairs bedroom
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- 2 car garage with epoxy flooring and built in storage, laundry area
- Community pool, spa, BBQ and play area
- Steps to Calavera Hills nature preserve and trails
- Carlsbad schools
- Close to shopping, dining, beaches, schools and parks
For more photos and information please click here. To schedule a showing please call Broker Rachel LaMar at 760-310-9466. MLS #160021250
Thursday, April 3rd, 2014
Spring is definitely in the air in Carlsbad, and frankly there is no better place to be right now that North San Diego! The Carlsbad Flower Fields are in bloom and they are breathtaking, the sun is shining and the ocean is starting to warm up. Everywhere you look there are colorful flowers and green hills. We are definitely lucky to live here.
So what is going on in the real estate market in North San Diego? Here is a snapshot for Carlsbad:
There are currently 181 active listings in Carlsbad (manufactured homes are not included). Here is the break down by zip code:
92008 (Northwestern Carlsbad): 36 current active listings, with prices ranging from $545,000 to $7,750,000, with a average list price of $1.4 million.
92010 (Northeastern Carlsbad): 17 homes for sale, with an average list price just under $690,000.
92011 (Southwestern Carlsbad): 38 detached homes for sale, ranging from $489,000 to $2.69 million. The average list price is $1.18 million.
92009 (Southeastern Carlsbad): 74 active listings ranging from $595,000 to over $3 million, giving us an average list price of $1.5 million.
Attached homes include townhomes, twinhomes and other attached homes such as condominiums.
92008 (Northwestern Carlsbad): 13 active listings, from $299,000 to $1.495 million, with an average list price of $550,000.
92010 (Northeastern Carlsbad): 8 active homes, listed at $370,000-$499,000. Average list price is $438,000.
92011 (Southwestern Carlsbad): 18 active properties, with prices ranging from $399,000 t0 $699,000, with an average list price of $507,000.
92009 (Southeastern Carlsbad): 42 active listings, ranging from $265,000-$825,000. Average list price is $479,000.
For a detailed list of any of these categories, or any other North San Diego cities, please contact me and I will be happy to email it to you. If you have any questions about the market in North San Diego I am happy to assist you. Have a wonderful Spring!
Friday, January 27th, 2012
If you are looking for a home that is bright, clean, close to the beach and has been recently upgraded to the hilt, I have the home for you! My new listing at 1477 Sapphire Drive in Carlsbad is in the wonderful gated community of Mar Brisa, just moments from the beach, dining, shopping, walking trails and in the wonderful Carlsbad school district.
Here are some of the amenities this home offers:
•4 bedroom plus optional bedroom downstairs (or den/office), 2336 square feet, great floorplan
• Granite kitchen counters
• New Travertine flooring downstairs with decorative inlays
• New custom stone floor-to-ceiling fireplace in family room
• New hardwood flooring in master bedroom – which has ocean peek-a-boo views and plenty of closet space
• New carpeting upstairs
• Surround sound system downstairs with recessed speakers, and the family room is wired for Apple TV
• 3 car garage with built-in storage
• Private, nicely landscaped backyard with fire pit
• Newer kitchen appliances, and refrigerator, washer and dryer convey with sale
• Gated community with community pool, two spas, tot lot and exercise lot
If you would like to schedule a showing for this home, please call me at 760-310-9466. For more information and to view more photos and see the virtual tour, please click here.
Monday, January 2nd, 2012
Once in a while a property comes along that is very special…that time has come. Welcome to 4029 Sunnyhill Drive in Carlsbad – a wonderful home on a large half-acre, unobstructed ocean view lot, just moments to the beach, shopping and dining.
- Ocean views! Expanded view potential with second story addition
- Updated kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances
- Detached guest house and office, plus 3 greenhouses
- Outdoor kitchen with tandoori and pizza ovens, BBQ, kegerator
- Gated property
- Ranch style, single story home
- Large, private lot 23000 square foot lot
- 2565 square feet of living space (guest house and office not included in square footage)
- Resort-like pool and spa, recently resurfaced
- Basketball court, tennis backboard, large grassy area
- Mature landscaping with multiple fruit trees
- Moments to beach, shopping, dining, Carlsbad Village, schools
- No HOA or mello roos
- Carlsbad schools
- MLS number 120000115
To view this property or get more information please contact Rachel LaMar, Broker, at 760-310-9466 or Rachel@LaMarRealEstate.org. Visit property website for photos, information. CA DRE license 01399682. Property MLS number 120000115.