Archive for the ‘New listing’ Category
Thursday, July 20th, 2017
Welcome to 31 Via Armilla, San Clemente.
Offered at $999,000-$1,029,000.
This is a stunning Talega VIEW home with a large private entertainer’s backyard, complete with outdoor kitchen and fire pit. Highly upgraded with wood flooring downstairs, granite counters, top of the line stainless appliances, lovely fixtures and lighting, a 3 car garage, spacious master suite with retreat and large outdoor balcony with ocean peek-a-boo views, designer amenities throughout and a downstairs bedroom and bathroom..all tucked away in a private gated neighborhood.Â
Located in the coveted hilltop gated community of Vittoria in Talega, this community has so much to offer – from biking/hiking trails to swimming and community events. Highly ranked schools and close to beaches, shopping, dining and highways.
For more information click here, or contact Rachel LaMar at 760-310-9466.
Saturday, June 10th, 2017
Upgraded and bright Santa Fe Ridge home located in South Carlsbad with award-winning Encinitas schools. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1953 square feet.Â
Features include private landscaped courtyard entry, upgraded kitchen and bathrooms, recessed lighting and vaulted ceilings, custom paint throughout, ceiling fans, dual pane windows and sliders, plantation shutters, tile flooring downstairs, new carpet upstairs.
Beautifully landscaped and well maintained spacious, private backyard with inviting patio and grass areas. Furnace and AC installed in 2015, new hot water heater. Located close to everything – shopping, dining, entertainment, schools and highways…and of course, the beach!
For more information and to view more photos please click here.
Open Sunday 6/11 from 1-4 PM.
Call Nicole to schedule a showing at 760-580-7992
Thursday, January 19th, 2017
Gorgeous upgraded end unit Windward townhome – largest model in complex with cathedral ceilings, patio, balcony, mountain views. Stunning kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances including beverage fridge and refrigerator, custom paint, crown molding and 5″ baseboards throughout. Optional 4th bedroom/den/office downstairs, wood flooring on stairs, master bath with oversized spa tub – clean and gorgeous! Gated complex, ample storage, attached 2 car garage, blocks from downtown Oceanside and beach.
– 3 bedrooms plus optional 4th downstairs bedroom, 1776 square feet
– Largest model in complex
– Granite kitchen with stainless appliances, refrigerator and wine fridge, upgraded
cabinetry and fixtures
– Designer tile flooring downstairs, wood floors on staircase and upper hallway
– Large living room with fireplace and hidden storage area
– Gorgeous master bathroom with oversized jacuzzi tub and towel dryer
– Walk in closets in all bedrooms
– Custom paint throughout
– Crown molding, 5″ baseboards, high ceilings
– Tons of storage
– Views out to hills, mountains and canyons
– Downstairs patio and upstairs balcony
– Attached 2 car garage
– Gated, quietÂ complex with pool, spa and clubhouse
– Low HOAs and no mello roos
– Washer, dryer, towel dryer and refrigerators convey
– Only a few blocks to downtown Oceanside and the beach
Please call Broker Rachel LaMar with questions or to schedule a showing at 760-310-9466. This is s short sale subject to lender approval. To view more photos and see a virtual tour please click here
Friday, October 21st, 2016
This wonderfully upgraded Sea Cliff home is located on a cul de sac with views of the lake and pool area. 2 Master suites plus an optional third bedroom downstairs provide ample living space, and the private backyard patio offers fruit trees and tranquil views. Upgrades include granite counters, stainless appliances, travertine flooring, designer carpeting upstairs, new fixtures, remodeled fireplace and bathrooms, new water heater, epoxy flooring in garage, air conditioning, custom paint throughout, and more.
- 1681 SF, 2 bedrooms + optional bedroom, 3 bathrooms
- Patio views to lake and pool/spa
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Upgraded kitchen with granite counters
- Stainless appliances (refrigerator included with sale)
- Travertine flooring downstairs
- Designer carpeting on stairs and second floor
- Dual master suites and a third optional bedroom downstairs
- New lighting and fixtures throughout
- Remodeled bathrooms
- Custom paint throughout, wide baseboards
- 2 car garage with epoxy flooring and built-in storage
- New water heater
- New washer and dryer (included)
- Air conditioning
- High ceilings
- Gated community
- Community pools and spas, tennis courts, clubhouse, lakes, walking paths
- Less than a mile to the beach
- Stroll to shopping, dining at Poinsettia Village Center
- Carlsbad School District
- Low HOAs, no mello roos
Sea Cliff is one of Carlsbadâ€™s secret havens: a gated community with tree-lined walking paths, lakes and ponds, tennis courts, pools and hot tubs, gazebos, places to sit and enjoy nature, plus a fully equipped clubhouse where there is always something going on. Located only 1 mile from the beach, and moments to shopping, dining and entertainment in sunny Carlsbad, North San Diego.
For more photos, information or to schedule a showing, click here or contact agent Rachel LaMar at 760-310-9466. LaMar Real Estate. BRE# 01993682
Wednesday, August 31st, 2016
Welcome to 1138 Little Gopher Canyon Road, Vista
Offered at $875,000
Perched atop a high hill with panoramic mountain and country views, this one-of-a-kind quality, custom built Bonsall community view home provides privacy and is designed for entertaining, relaxing and welcomes equestrian and animal lovers. Situated on 4.5 beautifully landscaped acres in the Bonsall School District, with stunning mountain views, this property has its own high production private WELL for irrigation, which saves lots of money and makes maintenance of the beautiful grounds a breeze. The home offers many upgraded features, including equestrian and small animal facilities, as well as recreation areas.
* Grand living/family room with cherry wood paneling and custom cherry fireplace
* Formal raised platform dining area
* Breakfast nook with view to outside waterfall
* Billiard area
* Work-out room
* Custom wood cabinetry in kitchen with built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator, KitchenAid double oven and appliances, granite countertops, center island, reverse osmosis drinking water unit, breakfast bar and large custom kitchen window
* Â Giant master suite with stone fireplace, master bath and dual walk-in closets. French doors with private patio and work-out room conveniently located off bedroom.
* Â 2nd bedroom with custom woodwork and new cherry cabinetry in the full bathroom
* Â 3rd bedroom includes custom oak ceiling with walk-in closet and private bath.Â Sliding door to large wood patio and spa located off bedroom.
* Â Whole-house high-end stereo system with outdoor patio speakers
* Â Security system
* Exterior of home just repainted
* Bonsall School District
Surrounding Outside of Home:
* Â Canvas covered large tiled patio off living/dining area with windows to regulate air flow with fountain, lighting and outdoor stereo for entertaining
* Â Large rear wooden deck with built-in spa
* Â Fabulous custom waterfall fountain that can be viewed from living areas and 2nd bedroom
* Â Master bedroom private patio
* Â Square raised gardens with roses and home-grown vegetables and herbs
* Â 4thÂ Upper fenced corral
* Â Beautiful mature trees including lemon and mulberry
Lower Area of Property:Â
* Cement stairway from top to bottom of property
* Huge wooden deck
* LED lighted sports court
* Restroom with storage for tack and supplies
* Professional style putting green
* 3 shaded 24×12′ horse corrals and large fenced turn-out area
* Custom large barbecue
* Separate animal enclosure pen for smaller animals with shade shed
* Retaining walls and curbs throughout with walkways and stairs
* Storage shed for hay
For more information and photos, please click here. Please contact broker Rachel LaMar with questions or to schedule a private showing at 760-310-9466. Lists on MLS and showings to begin Friday 9/2.
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016
Welcome to 7205 Mimosa Drive in Carlsbad, offered at $839,000.
If you never thought you could fall in love with a home, wait until you see this one. This spectacularly upgraded home is where memories will be made, friends and families will gather, and long lazy days will be spent in the impeccably landscaped pool-sized backyard with ocean breezes and peek views of the stunning Batiquitos Lagoon. Lovingly updated with top of the line materials, gorgeous kitchen and fabulous loft with view balcony.
Enjoy distressed wood plank flooring, custom paint, new windows and doors, incredible chef kitchen with granite counters, custom cabinetry and stainless appliances. Updated bathrooms with extended Italian porcelain shower in the master bath, upgraded fixtures throughout, crown molding in bedrooms, cedar plank master closet, enormous rectangular yard with room for large pool, raised patio, putting green, vegetable garden and lagoon views from deck. RV parking, storage shed and large patio off the kitchen for entertaining. Huge bright and open loft upstairs with ocean and lagoon peek from electronic Sunsetter covered balcony, room off of loft â€“ playroom, office, den, or add closet for another bedroom. Newer roof, garage storage and workbench, ceiling fans, and whole house wiring. Adjacent to Batiquitos Lagoon trails, and short stroll to shopping, dining, grocery store, library, movies and more. Carlsbad schools â€“ blocks to Aviara Oaks Elementary and Aviara Middle School. Great neighborhood with NO HOAs or mello roos. Moment to beachesâ€¦come live the Carlsbad lifestyle.
– 3 bedrooms plus 1 optional, 2 baths, 1653 square feet
– Distressed wide plank wood flooring
– New windows and doors throughout
– Gorgeous kitchen with granite, stainless appliances, custom cabinetry, raised ceiling,
movable island counter, added window and updated fixtures
– Crown molding in bedrooms, plantation shutters
– Lovely master suite with French doors to the yard, cedar plank built-in closet
– Italian porcelain extended shower in master bathroom
– Upgraded fixtures and custom paint throughout
– Pool-sized yard: raised deck with lagoon views, putting green, vegetable garden,
storage shed and large patio off kitchen
– RV parking
– Big, bright, open loft upstairs with ocean peek view balcony, Sunsetter electronic shade
and recently redone deck
– Room off loft â€“ office, playroom, den, or add closet for another bedroom
– Newer roof (8 years old)
– Garage laundry area, storage and workbench
– No HOA or mello roos
– Adjacent to Batiquitos Lagoon and trails
– Carlsbad schools â€“ Aviara Oaks Elementary and Middle Schools are blocks away
– Stroll to shopping, dining, movies, coffee, grocery store, library and more
– Moments to beaches, transportation and everything Carlsbad has to offer
For more information and photos click here. Call Broker Rachel LaMar with questions or to schedule a showing at 760-310-9466. MLS# 160042727. OPEN SUNDAY, 8/7 1-4:00 PM
Thursday, July 21st, 2016
LaMar Real Estate is proud to welcome you to 1612 Avery Road, San Marcos. Offered at $489,000.
This beautifully upgraded, bright and open tri-level end unit townhome offers the largest floorplan in the complex, with great amenities and location. Features include a full bedroom and bathroom on the top floor, spacious kitchen with Corian counters and breakfast nook, custom paint throughout, designer tile flooring and carpeting, AC and attached 2 car garage. Gated front courtyard, mature trees and a wonderful community with pool and spa – located in the desirable Morgans Corner complex in the San Elijo Hills town center. Stroll to shopping, dining, parks and schools.
– 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 1740 square feet
– Bright and open floorplan
– Spacious kitchen with Corian counters, black appliances and breakfast nook
– Built-in tv/storage unit in living room
– Tile flooring and upgraded carpeting
– Attached 2 car garage
– Laundry room on second floor
– Gated front courtyard
– Refrigerator, washer and dryer included
– Category 5 wiring
– Air conditioning
– Ceiling fans
– Community pool and spa
– Award-winning San Marcos Elementary and Middle Schools blocks away
– Walkable community â€“ shopping, dining, schools, groceries, parks, trails
– Thousands of acres of trails and open space
– Community parks, sports fields and dog park
For more information and photos, and to view a virtual tour, please click here. To schedule a showing or for questions, please call Broker Rachel LaMar at 760-310-9466. CA BRE lic# 01399682.
Open Sunday, July 24, 2016 from 1:00-4:00.
Thursday, July 14th, 2016
Welcome to 870 Ginger Avenue, Carlsbad
Offered at $449,000
Fabulous upstairs corner unit condo in coveted southwest Carlsbad, filled with upgrades and natural light, with a large patio to enjoy ocean breezes. Enjoy thick plank bamboo flooring, custom paint, wood blinds, granite kitchen tile counters, beautiful ceramic tile shower and remodeled bathrooms, upgraded fixtures. Move-in ready! See supplement for more.
Welcome to the coveted neighborhood of Carlsbad Crest. This home is turn key, with upgrades galore. Enjoy outdoor relaxation and ocean breezes from a spacious patio that has just been redone. The beautiful tree-lined complex features 2 community pools/spas, and just a short distance to shopping, dining and the beach. One covered parking space plus large storage closet come with the home, as well as the washer, dryer and refrigerator.
- 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths
- Bamboo wide plank flooring
- Granite tile kitchen counters
- Upgraded kitchen with recessed lighting, refrigerator included
- Custom paint throughout
- Wide baseboards
- Wood blinds
- Large patio recently redone
- Remodeled bathrooms with ceramic tiled shower
- Laundry closet with washer and dryer included
- Covered carport space and large storage closet
- Bright and open floorplan
- Updated fixtures and lighting
- Beautiful complex with 2 pools/spas and green areas
- Less than 1 mile to shopping, dining and beach
- No mello roos
- Carlsbad Schools
For more information please click here. For questions or to schedule a showing please call Broker Rachel LaMar at 760-310-9466. CA BRE lic 01399682
Thursday, June 9th, 2016
Welcome to 1628 New Crest Court in Carlsbad, Offered at $1,479,000.
Pure luxury abounds in this exquisite new construction Carlsbad home, situated on the end of a cul de sac with gorgeous easterly sunrise, canyon and mountain views, and only minutes to the beach. This stunning home has it all, with impeccable attention to detail â€“ hardwood flooring, plantation shutters, stainless top of the line appliances, silk granite and quartz counters, French doors, complete landscaping, and much more, on an 8800+ square foot view lot that is adjacent to open space.
– 5 Bedrooms (one downstairs), 4.5 baths, 4234 square feet
– 8816 square foot private lot
– End of cul-de-sac view lot â€“ canyon and mountain easterly views
– Open floorplan with 9-10 foot high ceilings throughout
– Hardwood flooring downstairs and designer carpeting upstairs
– Enormous kitchen with oversized satin finished granite island
– Quartz kitchen counters and custom full-height tiled backsplash
– Satin white cabinetry with soft close in kitchen
– Stainless Dacor (Bosch-quality) appliances, including 3 ovens and 6-burner stove
– Butler pantry, large walk-in storage pantry and breakfast nook
– Spacious family room with fireplace and folding doors to bring the outdoors inside
– Master & powder bath Marble countertops with tile and wood floors
– Cultured marble and tile backsplash in laundry room, and all other baths
– Outdoor covered loggia
– Upgraded fixtures and lighting
– Downstairs bedroom and bathroom with French doors
– Recessed lighting in all rooms
– Instant water heating in Kitchen and Master bathroom
– Rannai tankless water heaters
– Plantation shutters and vertical blinds
– Heat & Glo Fireplace
– Goodman A/C
– Lift master garage door openers
– Rainbird sprinkler system with auto humidity control
– Master bedroom balcony and Juliet balcony in front
– Mission Drywall Texture
– Front courtyard
– Fully landscaped and hardscaped
– Carlsbad Unified School District
– Close to shopping, dining, parks, beaches and highways
For more information and photos please click here. Or call agent Rachel LaMar for a private showing at 760-310-9466.
Friday, June 3rd, 2016
Welcome to 1734 Cereus Court in Carlsbad! Offered at $889,000, this gorgeous 1869 square foot, 4 bedroom, 3 bath home sits on an almost 9000 square foot lot adjacent to the Batiquitos Lagoon.
Upgraded and TURN-KEY and located in the coveted Seaport neighborhood of South Carlsbad, this home is the epitome of the Carlsbad lifestyle. Remodeled throughout with custom cabinetry, granite counters, stainless appliances, double oven, large kitchen island, hardwood flooring, custom paint, new windows and doors throughout, Plantation shutters. Single story living plus large loft and master suite upstairs. Spacious, private backyard with built-in kitchen and huge seating counter, hot tub and lovely garden, and much more!
â€¢ Upgraded kitchen with granite counters, custom fixtures, large island and skylight
â€¢ Top of the line stainless appliances including large refrigerator and double oven
â€¢ Hardwood flooring and custom tile
â€¢ Newer doors and windows throughout, including French doors
â€¢ Stunning travertine tile bathrooms
â€¢ Venetian plaster walls
â€¢ Custom paint throughout
â€¢ Plantation shutters
â€¢ Large yard with built-in BBQ and seating area, hot tub, garden
â€¢ Gated front courtyard with fountain
â€¢ Enormous upstairs loft and second master suite addition
â€¢ Reverse osmosis system
â€¢ Downstairs master converted to granny flat with bath, kitchenette (easy to convert to interior bedroom)
â€¢ RV parking
â€¢ Carlsbad School District
â€¢ Close to shopping, dining, movies, post office, schools, parks, resorts, beaches
â€¢ No HOAs or mello roos!
For more information please click here. To schedule a showing please contact broker Rachel LaMar at 760-310-9466. CA BRE Lic # 01399682