Archive for the ‘for sale’ Category
Saturday, June 10th, 2017
Upgraded and bright Santa Fe Ridge home located in South Carlsbad with award-winning Encinitas schools. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1953 square feet.
Features include private landscaped courtyard entry, upgraded kitchen and bathrooms, recessed lighting and vaulted ceilings, custom paint throughout, ceiling fans, dual pane windows and sliders, plantation shutters, tile flooring downstairs, new carpet upstairs.
Beautifully landscaped and well maintained spacious, private backyard with inviting patio and grass areas. Furnace and AC installed in 2015, new hot water heater. Located close to everything – shopping, dining, entertainment, schools and highways…and of course, the beach!
For more information and to view more photos please click here.
Open Sunday 6/11 from 1-4 PM.
Call Nicole to schedule a showing at 760-580-7992
Thursday, July 21st, 2016
LaMar Real Estate is proud to welcome you to 1612 Avery Road, San Marcos. Offered at $489,000.
This beautifully upgraded, bright and open tri-level end unit townhome offers the largest floorplan in the complex, with great amenities and location. Features include a full bedroom and bathroom on the top floor, spacious kitchen with Corian counters and breakfast nook, custom paint throughout, designer tile flooring and carpeting, AC and attached 2 car garage. Gated front courtyard, mature trees and a wonderful community with pool and spa – located in the desirable Morgans Corner complex in the San Elijo Hills town center. Stroll to shopping, dining, parks and schools.
– 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 1740 square feet
– Bright and open floorplan
– Spacious kitchen with Corian counters, black appliances and breakfast nook
– Built-in tv/storage unit in living room
– Tile flooring and upgraded carpeting
– Attached 2 car garage
– Laundry room on second floor
– Gated front courtyard
– Refrigerator, washer and dryer included
– Category 5 wiring
– Air conditioning
– Ceiling fans
– Community pool and spa
– Award-winning San Marcos Elementary and Middle Schools blocks away
– Walkable community – shopping, dining, schools, groceries, parks, trails
– Thousands of acres of trails and open space
– Community parks, sports fields and dog park
For more information and photos, and to view a virtual tour, please click here. To schedule a showing or for questions, please call Broker Rachel LaMar at 760-310-9466. CA BRE lic# 01399682.
Open Sunday, July 24, 2016 from 1:00-4:00.
Thursday, June 9th, 2016
Welcome to 1628 New Crest Court in Carlsbad, Offered at $1,479,000.
Pure luxury abounds in this exquisite new construction Carlsbad home, situated on the end of a cul de sac with gorgeous easterly sunrise, canyon and mountain views, and only minutes to the beach. This stunning home has it all, with impeccable attention to detail – hardwood flooring, plantation shutters, stainless top of the line appliances, silk granite and quartz counters, French doors, complete landscaping, and much more, on an 8800+ square foot view lot that is adjacent to open space.
– 5 Bedrooms (one downstairs), 4.5 baths, 4234 square feet
– 8816 square foot private lot
– End of cul-de-sac view lot – canyon and mountain easterly views
– Open floorplan with 9-10 foot high ceilings throughout
– Hardwood flooring downstairs and designer carpeting upstairs
– Enormous kitchen with oversized satin finished granite island
– Quartz kitchen counters and custom full-height tiled backsplash
– Satin white cabinetry with soft close in kitchen
– Stainless Dacor (Bosch-quality) appliances, including 3 ovens and 6-burner stove
– Butler pantry, large walk-in storage pantry and breakfast nook
– Spacious family room with fireplace and folding doors to bring the outdoors inside
– Master & powder bath Marble countertops with tile and wood floors
– Cultured marble and tile backsplash in laundry room, and all other baths
– Outdoor covered loggia
– Upgraded fixtures and lighting
– Downstairs bedroom and bathroom with French doors
– Recessed lighting in all rooms
– Instant water heating in Kitchen and Master bathroom
– Rannai tankless water heaters
– Plantation shutters and vertical blinds
– Heat & Glo Fireplace
– Goodman A/C
– Lift master garage door openers
– Rainbird sprinkler system with auto humidity control
– Master bedroom balcony and Juliet balcony in front
– Mission Drywall Texture
– Front courtyard
– Fully landscaped and hardscaped
– Carlsbad Unified School District
– Close to shopping, dining, parks, beaches and highways
For more information and photos please click here. Or call agent Rachel LaMar for a private showing at 760-310-9466.
Friday, September 13th, 2013
Introducing our newest listing at 2410 Altisma Way, Unit E in Carlsbad, offered at $435,000. This tastefully remodeled tri-level townhome has been redesigned and upgraded, and nothing has been overlooked – from the kitchens and bathrooms to the flooring, doors, windows and lighting. Also enjoy two private decks with wooded views, fenced patio and one car attached garage, plus complex pool and spa.
• Distressed hardwood flooring, tile in kitchen & entry, and upgraded carpeting in bedrooms and on stairways
• Granite counters, custom maple cabinetry, stainless sink, black appliances
• Kitchen was completely redesigned with added pantry and extra counter space
• One car garage with easy access to home (just 2 steps to front door)
• Vaulted ceilings
• Custom fixtures and recessed lighting throughout
• Custom window treatments
• Large master suite with upgraded carpet, granite counters in bathroom, custom cabinetry, designer oversized walk in shower with glass block wall, large walk in closet, custom window treatment
• Dual pane windows throughout
• Decks off living room & bedroom 2, enclosed patio off master
• Upstairs bedroom with full bath and balcony with wooded views
• Custom paint throughout
• New doors throughout
• Old fashioned wood burning stove
• Community pool, spa and sauna
• Low HOA fees (only $200 a month)
• Close to the beach, shopping, dining, entertainment and La Costa Resort & Spa
Please contact agent Rachel LaMar for further information or to schedule showings at 760-310-9466. MLS #130049180.
Friday, August 9th, 2013
This property is really a treat and there is nothing like it in this price range – beautiful, updated and move-in ready Carlsbad townhome on the lagoon, with views out to the ocean. The sunsets are breathtaking, and the location excellent – close to the beach, the mall, Carlsbad Village, the highway, Coaster/train station, shopping and dining. This is a must-see! Open Sunday from 1:00-4:00. 2399 Jefferson Street, #10, Carlsbad.
• 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1544 square feet
• Panoramic lagoon and ocean views!
• Wood and tile flooring
• Stainless and black appliances
• Vaulted ceiling with fan
• Kitchen lighting and cabinet upgrades
• Additional window added to main living area to enhance views
• Retextured ceilings
• Fresh custom paint
• Washer, dryer and refrigerator included
• Fireplace and bar area
• Large master bedroom with patio, walk in closet
• Upstairs view deck off main living area, and patio off master
• Tons of storage, indoor laundry closet
• Underground parking garage with elevator, community room and workshop
• Complex pool and spa
• Exterior has been recently painted with new trim, new deck railings, painted front
door, new stair railings
• Close to beach, Carlsbad Village dining and shopping, train, mall, 5 freeway
Priced at $459,000. Please call or email for further information. MLS #130037818. 760-310-9466.
Thursday, May 2nd, 2013
Just listed! If you are looking for a beautiful coastal home with a phenomenal backyard, you have found it! This 5 bedroom home is beautifully maintained and offers custom paint and flooring throughout, lots of light, and a backyard that will make your home the place to hang out – for quiet relaxation or with friends and family…all in the wonderful coastal gated hilltop community of Mar Brisa.
• 5 bedrooms, 2336 square feet
• Full bedroom and bathroom downstairs
• Popular floorplan with downstairs bedroom
• Located in the gated hilltop community of Mar Brisa
• Bright and open
• Spacious kitchen with butcher block center island
• Cathedral ceilings
• Custom tile downstairs and upgraded carpeting upstairs
• Custom paint throughout
• Open family room with fireplace, adjoining kitchen
• 3 car garage with epoxy flooring and overhead storage
• Ceiling fans, recessed lighting
• Built in desk and shelving in downstairs home office
• Built in entertainment center
• French doors with disappearing screen in kitchen
• Wood blinds
• Master walk in closet
• Peek-a-boo ocean view from upstairs northeast bedroom
• Community park across the street
• Resort-like community pool, spa, tot lot and exercise lot
• Carlsbad schools
• Low HOAs and no mello roos taxes
• Close to shopping, dining, beaches, transportation and highways
The backyard is truly special and offers the following features:
• Built in BBQ
• Built in seating area
• Custom built in eating area and bar
• Wine refrigerator
• Custom fountain
• Outdoor shower
• Outdoor speakers
• Bamboo privacy fencing
To view this home please contact me at 760-310-9466 or Rachel@LaMarRealEstate.org. MLS #130022121
Friday, January 11th, 2013
If you are looking for land, or have horses, this is the property for you! Nestled on over an acre, this private oasis has everything…you can move right in. Features include:
• 3209 square feet with over $100,000 in upgrades
• Over an acre, with all living space -except for bonus room – on the same level
• Hardwood flooring, travertine tile in bathrooms and laundry room
• Custom paint throughout
• Remodeled kitchen: Granite, top of the line stainless appliances, new cabinetry w/sliders, glass cabinet facades
• Plantation shutters
• New dual pane windows throughout
• New electrical panel
• Dual water heaters
• Remodeled master bathroom – marble sinks, Jacuzzi tub, stained glass
window, wainscoating, new fixtures and lighting, extra large marble shower
• Recessed lighting
• High beam ceilings in bright family room, plus built-in storage, and adjoining den/office/playroom
• 2 fireplaces, in family room and master
• Master suite southwest-facing view deck with French door
• Office/playroom/craft room off living room
• Spacious living room with bay window and window seat
• Pool and spa
• Large bonus room – use as a studio, guest suite, office, pool house
(square footage not include in assessor record)
• Koi pond with pump
• Numerous fruit and nut-bearing trees – apple, orange, lime, tangerine,
avocado, almond, walnut, lemon, peach, pear, plum…
• Tons of storage throughout home
• Three car garage
• Bernardo Elementary, Bear Valley Middle School, and San Pasqual High
• No mello roos or HOA
• Property is zoned for 2 horses (buyer to verify)
• Close to parks, highway, shopping, dining and Lake Hodges
To see the virtual tour, click here. Call for a showing or more information – 760-310-9466. CA DRE number 01399682. MLS #130001828
Friday, June 8th, 2012
I have a new listing in the wonderful community of Del Sur in San Diego, and this is one beautiful home! It is being offered at $535,000.
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home offers 2000 square feet, plus a fabulous entry entertainment/den with fireplace, that has been enclosed with windows (it was built as an indoor/outdoor room).
Filled with light, this home has numerous upgrades and features, including green features like solar panels and a tankless water heater.
Other features include:
• Granite counters
• Stainless steel appliances, 6 burner stove, range hood and upgraded cabinetry
• Wide plank hardwood flooring downstairs and in master
• Custom paint and designer carpeting
• Two fireplaces, upgraded fixtures and fans
• Downstairs room and full bath
• Quaint landscaped yard and patio area off living room
• Upstairs laundry room with sink
Del Sur is a master planned community situated just a few miles inland from Del Mar, and bordering Rancho Santa Fe. Surrounded by hills and miles of trails, Del Sur has so much to offer., including multiple pools and parks/tot lots, a gorgeous “Ranch House” community clubhouse, and prestigious Poway schools.
This home has been impeccably maintained and is in move-in condition. It is being sold as a short sale.
Please contact me to schedule a showing, or visit the open house this Sunday from 1:00-4:00. 760-310-9466.
MLS number 120029250. For virtual tour visit http://www.flashitfirst.com/bt/8385_Reagan_Glen.html
Friday, January 27th, 2012
If you are looking for a home that is bright, clean, close to the beach and has been recently upgraded to the hilt, I have the home for you! My new listing at 1477 Sapphire Drive in Carlsbad is in the wonderful gated community of Mar Brisa, just moments from the beach, dining, shopping, walking trails and in the wonderful Carlsbad school district.
Here are some of the amenities this home offers:
•4 bedroom plus optional bedroom downstairs (or den/office), 2336 square feet, great floorplan
• Granite kitchen counters
• New Travertine flooring downstairs with decorative inlays
• New custom stone floor-to-ceiling fireplace in family room
• New hardwood flooring in master bedroom – which has ocean peek-a-boo views and plenty of closet space
• New carpeting upstairs
• Surround sound system downstairs with recessed speakers, and the family room is wired for Apple TV
• 3 car garage with built-in storage
• Private, nicely landscaped backyard with fire pit
• Newer kitchen appliances, and refrigerator, washer and dryer convey with sale
• Gated community with community pool, two spas, tot lot and exercise lot
If you would like to schedule a showing for this home, please call me at 760-310-9466. For more information and to view more photos and see the virtual tour, please click here.
Monday, January 2nd, 2012
Once in a while a property comes along that is very special…that time has come. Welcome to 4029 Sunnyhill Drive in Carlsbad – a wonderful home on a large half-acre, unobstructed ocean view lot, just moments to the beach, shopping and dining.
- Ocean views! Expanded view potential with second story addition
- Updated kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances
- Detached guest house and office, plus 3 greenhouses
- Outdoor kitchen with tandoori and pizza ovens, BBQ, kegerator
- Gated property
- Ranch style, single story home
- Large, private lot 23000 square foot lot
- 2565 square feet of living space (guest house and office not included in square footage)
- Resort-like pool and spa, recently resurfaced
- Basketball court, tennis backboard, large grassy area
- Mature landscaping with multiple fruit trees
- Moments to beach, shopping, dining, Carlsbad Village, schools
- No HOA or mello roos
- Carlsbad schools
- MLS number 120000115
To view this property or get more information please contact Rachel LaMar, Broker, at 760-310-9466 or Rachel@LaMarRealEstate.org. Visit property website for photos, information. CA DRE license 01399682. Property MLS number 120000115.